Saturday 10 August 2013

No updates at the moment, studying for ICND2.

Hi everybody,

There are no updates at the moment. I am studying for my Cisco exam. I will sit the exam at the beginning of September and hopefully I will have more time after. (not sure, it looks like I got the bug and I am already planning the next Cisco certification after the CCNA).

Posting plans for the future: Auto-login + periodic login to a WiFi network with idle timer and Web login,  SSH tunneling using a Raspberry Pi + Putty (useful in case you are connecting to the Internet from places that are not secure, personally I am using it to test access and user experience from an outside IP), creating a Virtual Machine from a running machine and many other subjects.

Thanks for your patience :)

Csaba

No comments:

Post a Comment